Welcome to Acres Green Elementary!

Please find the documents listed below to get your student(s) registered. In addition to these completed forms, we will need a copy of your student's birth certificate, immunization record and your proof of residence.  Proof of residence can be a copy of your lease agreement or a Warranty deed/Deed of Trust.

If you download the fillable form, you can email them to Peggy O'Keefe. If you print the documents, you can scan and email these items back to Peggy O'Keefe or drop them off at the door of Acres Green Elementary during office hours. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Peggy O'Keefe
Principal's Secretary/Registrar
Acres Green Elementary

Registration Documents

The documents below will download a fillable pdf form when viewing from a computer or they will show a printable form on a mobile device. 

21-22 School Year

21-22 Registration Form
Migrant Form
Records Request Form
Student Residency Form

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.

In compliance with Titles VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, and Colorado law, the Douglas County School District RE-1 does not unlawfully discriminate against otherwise qualified students, employees, applicants for employment, or members of the public on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion, ancestry, or need for special education services. Discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on age, genetic information, and conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth is also prohibited in accordance with state and/or federal law. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. The School District's Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator to address complaints alleging sexual harassment under Title IX is Aaron Henderson, 620 Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, Colorado,, 720-433-1083.

Outside Agencies

Complaints regarding violations of Title VI, (race, national origin), Title IX (sex, gender), Section 504/ADA (handicap or disability), may be filed directly with the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1244 North Speer Blvd., Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204. Complaints regarding violations of Title VII (employment) and the ADEA (prohibiting age discrimination in employment) may be filed directly with the Federal Office of Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, 303 E. 17th Ave., Suite 510, Denver, CO 80202, or the Colorado Civil Rights Commission, 1560 Broadway, Suite 1050, Denver, CO 80202.